ROBERT B. LAUGHLIN
1998 Nobel Laureate in Physics
for discovery of a new form of quantum fluid with fractionally charged excitations.
Featured Internet Links
Links added by Nobel Internet Archive visitors
- Born: 1950
- Place of birth: Visalia, CA, U.S.A.
- Education: Ph.D.'79 in physics from M.I.T. (Cambridge, U.S.A.)
- Residence: California, U.S.A.
- Affiliation: Physics Department, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, U.S.A.
- phone: (650) 723-4563
- FAX: (650) 723-9389
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org